Adequately trained and educated management and personnel is a basis for a successful implementation and certification of management systems. Proper training enables management to understand their duties and responsibilities. Employees’ awareness of quality, environmental and health & safety aspects related to their work and relevant legal and other requirements can improve overall performance of a company.
ENACON offers a variety of trainings based on client's specific requirements and needs. In general, provided trainings include:
- Requirements of the Management system standards ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and/or SA 8000
- Environmental and health & safety legal requirements
- Training for workplace risk assessment
- Training for indetification, evalution and control of envirormental aspects
- Training for identification and evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts
In the field of trainings, we closely cooperate with the Czech Society for Quality.