ENACON conducts comprehensive solutions for remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater that includes:
- feasibility studies
- design of remedial systems
- pilot tests of remedial methods
- operation of remedial technologies
- supervision of remedial projects
- remedial and post-remedial monitoring
ENACON has experience in application a wide range of remedial methods for removal of a variety of environmental pollutants such as petroleum hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons and heavy metals.
Traditional methods comprise pump and treat, soil vapor extraction, air sparging, etc. Besides these traditional remedial methods, ENACON experts have successfully applied innovative remedial techniques such as:
- automatic circulation system for delivery and distribution of remedial agents to the ground,
- in-situ technology Nano-Bio-Rem combining abiotic and biologically mediated reduction of Cr(VI),
- in-situ chemical reduction for treatment of heavy metals,
- in-situ chemical oxidation for treatment of groundwater contamination by chlorinated hydrocarbons, or
- permeable reactive barriers for containment of mixed organic contaminant plumes.